Friday, March 16, 2007

Surgery update

I know I need to be posting pictures of the cutest little boy I know, but I'll try to get some good ones up this weekend. For now, I just wanted to publicly thank all our family and friends who were so sweet and supportive with Harrison's little surgery. Everything went very well and he seems much improved. I was just feeling so blessed because we had SO MANY friends and loved ones call to check on him. That's what makes life sweet, isn't it? Having people you care about care about you and what's going on in your life. So thank you. Harrison is blowing you all kisses RIGHT NOW (watch out, they're kind of snotty).

4 comments:

jamie said...

we're so happy to know that he is alright and that there's relief. :) hopefully he won't ever struggle with ear infections again!

Anonymous said...

I would love a real kiss from that cutie but on the other hand... I am glad the snotty ones are traveling long distance! Glad Harrison is feeling better. How are the teeth coming along? Mich mom

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad H-Man is feeling better! miss you tons!!!love ya!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Harrison is doing so much better after his surgery. I can't believe it's time for you to be taking him for a trial run in the church nursery! Our cute little "baby boy" is now heading toward the "big brother" status. Where does the time go?? We love you all.
Iowa Mom