Friday, July 28, 2006

Good clean fun....eventually

I'm feeling so flylady today....the house is clean and I feel like I have all kinds of time to play with Harrison. He's really into getting chased right now. He makes some crucial tactical errors though, because he gets so excited when he knows you're following him and after crawling a few feet he feels it necessary to sit down and turn around to make sure you're still coming. Amateur--I get him every time. I gave him a whole nectarine today, which he obviously enjoyed. He also obviously needed a bath afterwards. We're very grateful for the extra-deep sink Daddy installed, because it's perfect to play in right now.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute is my nephew?! I love baby bath pictures, but the bubbles and Harrison's adorable cuteness push this one over the top! We love you!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking grandson!