Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's so hot!



It's been so hot for the last couple of weeks, we're just trying to stay indoors as much as possible. The garden is starting to burn up, but the tomatoes are just coming in and are freakin delicious. This pic of the garden was actually taken last month, as was this one of Harrison with Abe in the tree (isn't that so classically Southern in the magnolia tree?)--but his eyes melt my heart every time I look at it and I thought I'd throw it in. We just got a riding lawn mower a week or two ago, so the lawn is looking a lot better groomed.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yum-tomatoes!! I'm so proud of you and need to take a lesson from my little sister in this department.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it looks like you had a better garden than your parents this year! I too am proud of you. And I just love this picture of Harrison in the tree. What a handsome little man he is. We miss you all.

Mom