Sunday, April 20, 2008

It was bound to happen...

Here's what we have to show from our first little urgent care trip with Harrison. Luckily we didn't even need stiches--just some super glue for skin. All-in-all, it was pretty pleasant for what it could have been. The gash is a result of a fall off of his Big John tractor that he thought would be fun to ride downhill.


We visited the fire station with a friend, Camden, last week. Fire men are so nice. They showed us all around, gave us hats and badges, let us sit in the truck, and took pictures with us. It was either a stroke of luck or a sign of my lax parenting that Harrison is sporting yellow rain boots that look appropriate with his hat. They were not donned especially for the occasion.

Truman is crawling everywhere and is obviously happy about it. The kid cracks me up.

Rocky's been having to pay the price for Tru's early mobility.

We're really loving the weather and enjoying Tennessee in the spring. So fantastic!

6 comments:

Flee said...

His poor little bean! I bet it was a fun ride though.

Anonymous said...

Super glue! less traumatic than stitches. i hope harrison is feeling better now. Tru and lizzy can crawl around together when you come up. mi mom

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Little boys! I can't wait to have one. But I really don't know what I would do with one. I don't know how my mom had five of them. You boys look darling! Yeah Harry for potty training!

Michelle said...

You're such a brave boy, Harrison! That was a good one. If only super-glue for skin was available OTC----would it be in the hardware or first aid aisles?

Sadie Love said...

jenn I love it. Poor Harrison I am sure he was tuff. How is life by the way. I miss you. I cant believe how big Tru is getting so cute. love ya
sadie

Jessica said...

I love the rain boots. You really are the best mom EVER!