Thursday, February 5, 2009

A contest!

Okay, I've never done a contest on my blog before, but if anyone is still reading (I know you are Flee!), there is a prize involved.

My brilliant friend Brit (aka Hunter's mom) is a recent inventor/entrepreneur and has started her own website/webstore for this product:

Is that adorable sweet thing wearing a baby eye mask? Why, yes she is. Brit kind of accidentally discovered that Baby Paisley slept much better while travelling when her eyes where covered (it started when her headband slid down) and the rest is history. She's had all kinds of boutiques pick this up and it's catching like wildfire. Anyway, since I'm lucky enough to be super BFFs with this millionaire-in-the-making, I have been authorized to give away one Baby Lilac eye mask to whomever I choose. So leave a great comment. Check out her selection here at www.babylilac.com (note these aren't just for little girls--or even little people--I guess you could pick an adult size if you so desired). Feel free to spread the word; I think these are genius. And hot.

8 comments:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Well there is a baby item I have never seen. And I live in the thick of baby fashion, accessories etc!!! How original! Hey is this the friend that moved to Utah?

I love it! Great idea!

jamie said...

oh I'm going to have to try this with Olivia! It's brilliant. So here's to hoping I win! :)

Anonymous said...

I would love one for April, do they come with pricess Leah ear-muffs built in? that would be hot-Ben

Flee said...

That is so cool! What a great idea! I love how everyone wants to leave comments now that they gets something back. Losers, they are only your "fair weather friends" I'm just kidding. they love you guys. But really, sweet idea. Way to go Brit! (I don't need one, so it's ok if I'm not in the drawing)

Michelle said...

Very cute...I'm afraid Josh will want one the most :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, This is amazing. We just started having church at 12:20 ugh. Several moms sit in the mothers lounge shading their kids heads trying to get them to sleep and we've been trying to figure out a solution. Does your friend want to try and sell them in Canada. I know Abigail is at the perfect age to start using one. Wish I had thought of it.

Rob-O said...

Now that is cute! I wish I had a baby girl so I could use that on her. Hmmmm maybe if I get one of those somehow one will appear....

Jessica said...

I read every post on the whole page today, and realized that it's been too long since I checked in with your cute family. I love the famiy photo, and the list of funny things your boys do. What happy memories!