Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Big ONE is coming!



Most of our little friends have RSVP'd, and we're getting excited about Harrison's birthday party on Saturday. I made the invitations and I'm putting a picture of one of them on here. The barn doors open with the party information inside. I've been getting all creative with the party favors--little handmade barnyard animal finger puppets. Grandma Viv, you'd be proud of me. I'll put a picture of them up when they're all done. So far I've done 6 chickens, 6 piggies, 1 goat, 1 duck, 3 horses (I'm struggling with those, they all look weird), 3 frogs, and 6 lions. I acknowledge that lions do not belong in the barnyard category, but please don't tell the children. They're so darn cute. Dan and I are going to try to build a little barn for the little ones to crawl through tonight. Wish us luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The invitations look great! I wish I was there!Love ya,

Katy

Michelle said...

Jen,
You enticed me to dust the double stoller off, and prepare for a walk with my two litle darlings tomorrow morning. We are anxiously awaiting fall's arrival down here in Birmingham. Two of our neighbors trees are honestly the most gorgeous I've seen-I hope they'll be at their prime for Jake's blessing. We love you-thank you for sharing your gifts with us. What a wonderful life it is-to be home with our sweet kids, huh ?! I don't vocalize that enough, but it's worth it, isn't it?
Love,
Michelle