Sunday, September 24, 2006

Things have got to change

I've been humbled. Truly. I just checked out my friend's blog and I feel like I need to commit to making some changes to mine before I let her look at it. Up front, I'd like to state that I do not feel shame for what is included on here right now. First and foremost, this is a way for me to show family how amazingly smokin hot and witty my baby boy Harrison is. Done.

With that being said, I have to admit that my blog is kind of lame and makes me feel old. I am 27 years old right now. I never had an email account until I went to college. I really have never gotten into the text messaging thing. This year I even (gasp) got rid of my cell phone. To top it all off, I somehow missed the whole blog boat too. Sure, I technically have a blog, but I do not update it very regularly. When I do, it's really about the pictures and maybe a short blurb. I feel like I'm missing out! Maybe I wouldn't feel like my brain was in a semi-advanced stage of mommy rot if I did a little more fanciful introspection on here.

So here's to my new idea--use my blog to dump a little bit out of my head now and then. We'll see how it goes. I feel like I should really start with a new post to really kick this off....

No comments: