Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Does it get any better than this?


I've been feeling more blessed than ever lately with the weather getting so nice. It makes parenting a lot easier somehow; Harrison loves exploring outside and I just look on to make sure he doesn't fall in a ditch or anything. That's right--you can call me SuperMom. (Note that I didn't say a word about making sure he didn't swallow any big rocks...I like to pick my battles.)

So twice last week we went on morning walks with Britt and Hunter down to see the horses. We even brought carrots with us the second time. They were the kind of postcard-perfect kind of walks where you wouldn't change an element of the weather or your surroundings. It was really fun.

I keep getting surprised by how big H-man is. He insisted on standing on the fence on his own and he did a pretty good job. He even managed to give the mule and horse some baby carrots without losing any fingers.

Fortunately, Britt is a much better documenter than me, so I have video and some sweet pics to always remember those mornings.


2 comments:

mandee said...

You cut your hair-- I think-- a little hard to tell. It looks cute whatever the case. i am not the best at the blogging, however, having comments and knowing some does look makes me feel like doing better.
have a great day!
M

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful morning event. H must love it and you are right about him getting so-o big and I will add, so-o handsome! Love Mich, mom