Thursday, April 26, 2007

Downtown

Super quick, I just wanted to get this down so I can come back and remember this morning. Harrison and I were playing and wrestling on my bed, and I had the oldies radio station turned on fairly loud. We were hiding in the blankets and sheets and laughing pretty hard. The song "Downtown" was on and whenever the lady would sing it (she sings it a lot in the song) Harrison would yell after her, "Down-Down!" He had this little staccato pause between the syllables. It made me laugh and him too. Afterward, when we were both lying there catching our breath, Harrison would every once in a while giggle and softly say, "Down-Down." I love being a mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you completely... being a mom is the very best. What a special time you two shared. You are a great mom. love michmom

jamie said...

that is such a sweet story! can't wait to see the h-man. walker is very excited. :)

Michelle said...

Awww! How sweet-moments like that are like payday when you're a mom. What a blessing!