Thursday, May 3, 2007

Our little one


Well, we had the big doctor's appointment on Tuesday and now know a little more about the person making a home inside of me. Harrison is pleased to announce that he is preparing to train up his little brother with all the good things he needs to know. Like how to get so much nasty sand up your diaper that Daddy finally yells out for Mom in frustration in the middle of a diaper change. So, yes, it's a BOY!

We're so excited! It makes things seem a little more real now that we have an idea of who is in there. We're still not sure at all about names, so if anyone has any suggestions, we'd love to hear'em. I'm the kind of person who likes to figure the name out soon, because I like to talk to him and call him by his name.

If you're doubting whether we're 100% sure about the sex, I've included a pretty incriminating shot of our little man. The ultrasound tech was so excited; she said she hadn't seen such a good shot of "the little turtle" in a long time. Dan is proud.


5 comments:

MarciaAnne said...

Congratulations Jen (and Dan)! I call my nephew "Boy" (in public) but his name is Gavyn. He likes both.

Anonymous said...

"A little Turtle"?!!! I am so excited about another little grandson I can hardly wait! If I suggest names, know that they are only suggestions and in no way should influence your decision. I know, Dan just said,"like it would" Love you guys mich mom

jamie said...

congrats, especially to harrison, a little bro to play with! he has no idea how cool that is. :) we're so excited for you guys.

Becca said...

Yay! Congrats! But I can't believe you're already having another! You just had Harrison! Weren't we just at Harry Potter with a 2 week old?!?

Flee said...

Yeah! a mini H-man on the way! I think they are going to look an awful lot alike! I like the name matthew...yeah, Matthew.