Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What we've been doing

Hey, no one can accuse Dan and Jen Gilbert of not keeping busy. Or at least not keeping Harrison busy. Sometimes I let a ton of stuff fall through the cracks without mentioning it, so I thought I'd treat you to a slide show of some of the stuff. I also stole a couple cute pictures of Walker and Harrison from Jamie's blog. Holla, girl! They are from last weekend when we went up for Walker's birthday. He's one! The bathtub shot is from one of two baths they took together in the course of like five hours. They sure know how to get dirty!




3 comments:

Flee said...

What a funny boy! Doesn't he like to go swimming and play in the water?

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for a big hug and a pillow fight with that boy! I didn't hear the hummingbird story, I will bet it is an interesting one! The newest color of your house looks just like ours... I like it. So looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks! Two grandsons to play with!!Yay Love you all mich mom

Anonymous said...

He is growing up so fast!Love ya