Wednesday, January 2, 2008

You eat an elephant one bite at a time





I have so many things I want to report on and several musings I'd like to ramble on with for a while and I'm overwhelmed. I'm starting with just the snow fun Harrison had with his Daddy up in Michigan over Christmas. I knew he loved being outside here in Nashville, but I wasn't sure how he'd take the cold. Please. I should have known by now--the kid loves the outdoors. He took like a fish to water playing with his Alaska cousins Bradley and Clayton. They were his instant idols. Here are a few of the highlights from his snow fun.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love blogs. I love that I get to feel like a small part of people's lives even when we are so far apart and never communicate. I'm a slacker, but I'm so happy to see your pictures and your ramblings. It is so fun. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

"Snow friends, he's got some Snow Friends" Kate Lyon would be proud!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Loved that I am listed on yours. That's what kyle calls me. :)