Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shhh...

Move along, there's nothing to see here. Just a sheepish mom trying to get back into the habit of recording her life. Because it's a good life. But seriously, don't freak out (she says to the vast enormity of the internet that isn't paying attention to her anyway). If I'm going to do this again, I just needed to start somewhere and write SOMETHING. 

I'm setting a new goal to do a little blogging and meditating daily. So....if this is legit, I'll do this again tomorrow. Maybe even include a little pic or something. Forget that, we're baby-stepping here, people.

4 comments:

Christi said...

:) I'm cheering you on!

Kent and Kate said...

yeah! Maybe I will start blogging again too.

Kyle and Shan said...

yay! I love reading about other people's lives. :) oh, and while you were away, I started my own blog. www.kyleandshang.blogspot.com

you should check it out.

Jen said...

Do it, Kate! Miss you!!