Saturday, October 21, 2006

And the costume choice goes to....



The amazing ninja master, of course. We were THIS CLOSE (picture me pinching my fingers together) to throwing a Santa suit on H-man, but opted for the less traditional approach at the last minute. The zoo was super fun, but COLD, so we had about a zillion layers on the little guy. We also traded his kung fu headband for a stocking cap pretty quickly. Despite our costume stress, we had a great time with our friends Scott and Tasha (with monkey Emery) and Lane and Shauna (with tiger Jake). Dan and I are headed to a pro-hockey game tonight, so Harrison will be hanging out at Emery's house. Wish us luck. Actually, wish THEM luck.

2 comments:

jamie said...

did harrison totally grow up in the last couple of weeks? oh my goodness, he looks so much older in that picture!! what a fierce looking ninja! LOVE it!! :) jamie

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't wait for you guys to some up for Thanksgiving!!!!!