Tuesday, October 10, 2006

How did the jaguar get his spots?

From some funky virus--that's how. Harrison and I have been laid out for the last several days with a fever and H was lucky enough to get a rash with it too. The picture washes out the dots somehow and doesn't really do justice to just how speckled my little doll is. Anyway, it hit not long after our visit to the Country Ham Festival (could these incidents be related?) and I haven't had the energy to post anything. So, my apologies. Hopefully we're about through with this nasty thing, which will be just in time for Grandma, Grandpa, and Katy's visit. We're so excited!












It's obvious we love country ham, isn't it?













Harrison found this puppet show to be way more interesting than posing for a pic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I an SO excited to came and see tomorrow!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that both of you are getting better. Just in time for your company. Would love to be there too. Love you!!!

Becca said...

Yeah, didn't you hear about the pernicious Country Ham Festival Plague? If you went, you got it. Thousands have become spotted. ;)

Looks like you guys had fun anyway!