Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No more fevers!

Well, we've reached the "all better" status in our household. That virus was a doozy. H and I even went to the gym today and had a fantastic time. Our last few attempts have been sketchy at best and he's been very reluctant for me to leave him to work out. Today he just tooled around playing with a little girl. I hadn't realized how much it was stressing me out to leave him there unhappy. I felt so much better working out knowing he was okay. Anyway, I'm starting to get into that holiday mood. I'm getting SO excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I want to make cute little gifts and yummy treats. And I have a house to decorate this year....oh the possibilities! Last year we were in the tiniest little apartment and we didn't dare get a tree. I'm so excited to be festive this year. Is it too early to pull out Christmas music?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also very excited for Christmas! I really did think of listening to Christmas music. But it is the rule that we have to wait till Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music.Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot. I am also very glad that you and Harrison are feeling better.