Thursday, October 19, 2006

The weather's a-changin'....

I love excuses to be cozy. Rainy days and a good book. A big blanket and a CSI marathon on tv. Cold wet October weather moving in, a fireplace, and some instant hot chocolate. I'm about to go enjoy the latter right now....how fabulous is my life? To top it all off, I've got a husband who likes to snuggle, so I'm all set. I can't seem to shake that giddy-holiday feeling I was talking about the other day. Before I can really jump into it though, I need to get past Halloween. That poses a small problem because I have not yet decided what Harrison should be. Does anyone have any suggestions? We might be going to the zoo tomorrow night for some "ghoulish fun" in costume. I guess I need to make up my mind. Aaah, the fire beckons. I'll have to ponder this in a cozier setting....

3 comments:

jamie said...

i'm so jealous!! i want a fireplace. well you'll have to enjoy it for us. :) good luck with the costume. walker's going to be a lion. :) love, jamie

Anonymous said...

Book and hot chocolate sounds good to me.

Becca said...

I do the same thing with my rainy days. And I cuddle up to a little one now, too. :)

Lindsay's going to be a pumpkin for Halloween. Original.