Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Monkey see, Monkey do

Harrison is turning into quite the mimic. He loves pretending to talk on the phone now and has started trying to do what I do. The other day I was singing and dancing for him in the car and I caught him trying to do the same arm motions I was. Up till now his dance moves have all been bum, shoulder, and head stuff. Fascinating. Yesterday I was sanding the wall in preparation for some painting and H-man would not calm down until I handed over the sanding block and got out of his way so he could do the job right. See pic for proof.






One way I hope he doesn't try to copy me is my new dental trend. I just went to the dentist this morning--first check up since I was pregnant. Keep in mind I've never had a cavity in my LIFE....three cavities. Unless you're a jerkface like Dan, who says it's five. Two of the cavities are between teeth and go into two teeth each. I say one cavity, two teeth. Jerkface disagrees. What do you say, Dentist Ben?




Also, the other night we had a treat when Dan's very cool cousin Shawn was able to come visit from Fort Campbell. That's been one of the best bonuses for living here in Nashville--being able to see him fairly often due to the proximity. Love it.
















2 comments:

jamie said...

well, for some reason i can't get the pics to load up, but i'm sure harrison is as cute as ever! i say 1 cavity, 2 teeth!

Flee said...

hey! yeah, I can't see the pics either you might want to try editing your blog and and putting them in again. but I love that harrison!