Sunday, January 14, 2007

Get out the vote....

Okay, this is probably a product of our church meetings moving to the afternoon; we have way too much downtime on Sunday mornings. Anyway, I was trying to convince Dan that we should use his hair clippers to trim Harrison's hair. He didn't agree at all. We usually don't completely disagree like this and Dannyboy came up with a solution. He said if I put a poll on the blog and at least 25% of the readership agrees with me, then we can give him a hair cut. I'm thinking this will be a shoo in. He's got all kinds of crazy little wisps and a puffy little thing going on in the back. I think his hair might look a little thicker if we cut it.


We'll let this run for a week and reconvene next Sunday morning to take action based on the results. Happy voting!

1 comment:

jamie said...

i'm glad you're leaving it up for a week. i'm going to have to study harrison's picture and figure out the pros and cons, and then send you my list. oh, forget it, I say bic it. :)