Tuesday, January 23, 2007

No Haircut

I've got to say, I was surprised by the passionate views held on Harrison's hair. Obviously there are those out there who are a lot more sentimental than me. Even though I technically won the agreement with Dan (I had more than 25% of the vote), I decided against cutting right now just because I didn't want to gain any enemies.

Harrison went to work with Daddy this afternoon, giving me a chance to get caught up on some things. Those two crack me up. They really like to hang out together and seem to relish their boy time. I heard talk about stopping at McDonald's for a McFlurry while they were out doing their manly-man work. I guess I'd relish boy time too if I got paid off with Oreo McFlurries.

They're also really into building together. Whenever Harrison goes down for a nap and Dan is around, Daddy makes sure to have a cool castle built from his blocks because, as Dan explains, "He really likes to wake up to a good castle." It's hard to find such paternal intuition. Harrison is getting better and better at the building thing. His lastest thing is to find other toys to stack along with the blocks. Such creativity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its great to look at your blog, as always. thanks for the birthday wishes. it was a really good birthday. :)

Becca said...

And you know I am a very vicious enemy if you get on my bad side. :)

jbg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie said...

who is that little toddler!! i can't believe how old he is. i'm sure he has TONS of advice for Walker. I can't wait for the two of them to play...someday. :) how all is well!

Katy said...

Harrison is such a good builder!