Friday, January 12, 2007

Zoolander

The heart breaker


Our favorite time...

Harrison and his bff Hunter felt like having their pictures taken yesterday, so Brit and I complied. I gave myself some very concrete limits before we left so that it didn't end up like last time we went (I still have stacks of pictures that will never be used). It was a success. I chose this particular pose of Harrison because it actually looks like he has an upper lip. The boy is built just like his daddy, and they are both good candidates for collagen.


Besides that, we're just trying to survive all these teeth coming in. They move so slow! I'm going to break down and buy a book to give me tips in dealing with all these tantrums, just in case it turns out that Harrison isn't always a complete perfect angel and I run out of medical maladies on which to blame his surly disposition.

6 comments:

Rob-O said...

These two pictures are amazing. They make me to want to have kids. Jen you look like such the Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Both of these people are really really ridiculously good looking! I am so glad they are in my family! Michigan mom

Anonymous said...

My favorite one of the two is the one of you reading a book to H-Man. That little look from him!!

Anonymous said...

I love both of your new pictures! Wow is that Harrison handsome! Jen, you are pretty cute too. How can such a good-looking child possibly be throwing the kind of fits you describe? I don't believe it! As far as the "needed" haircut, I see no proof that one is necessary from these two pictures. Do you have any better evidence before I cast my vote?
Love, Iowa Mom (good idea, Doris!)

Michelle said...

If it's not the teeth, you can always use the tired card! (I still do every now and then)
Love,
Shell

jamie said...

he is a handsome, handsome boy. and the pic of the two of you is so precious! that's one to cherish. when can walker play with harrison? we need to schedule a play date! :)