Friday, January 9, 2009

93 cents later



Please forgive, but I'm going to have to do brag posts every now and then with the whole couponing thing. I'm addicted and I have this adreneline rush afterwards where I talk about it a lot. So here's what I got last night for 93 cents:

12 Reeses Whips candy bars

2 Stayfree 48 packs of maxi pads

2 pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream (Cherry Garcia for Dan and Half Baked for me)

1 Orajel coldsore thingy

6 boxes of Reynolds foil

The total came to .93 cents. BUT THAT'S NOT THE BEST PART! The best part is I have a total of $16.49 in rebates coming back to me for my purchase. Yes, I typed that correctly. I made fifteen bucks last night for buying candy bars and ice cream. Sometimes, when I talk to people about couponing, they have this kind of smug, uppity attitude and I can tell they think I waste my time worrying about mere pennies. The more ice cream for me, I guess.

6 comments:

Flee said...

You are a-maze-za-zing! I'm so impressed. how would you feel about lizzy and I coming to stay with you for a bit? I could apprentice with you. you could teach me all you know.

jamie said...

I'm with Flee. I need Jen Lessons for real. I'm totally addicted to couponing as well, but I'm not even close to your level. Oh teach us wise one. :)

jamie said...

P.S. it's good to have you back in the blogging world. And DAN - GREAT to have you as well! Keep posting. I hope it's quickly becoming a habit. :)

Michelle said...

Let them roll their eyes, ignorant people. More deals for us!

Jessica said...

I am totally impressed. Way to go!

Rob-O said...

Uhhhhhh where do you get these coupons? Outer space? Girl, you are good. YOU ARE GOOD.