Thursday, January 8, 2009

not a habit yet......


Okay, I don’t have an excuse for missing a post yesterday other than I honestly just didn’t think about it. Bound to happen, right? So this is a quick make up, and I’ll do another tonight. I am pleased to say I have at least a fiber of my mother in me, because the reason I forgot to blog last night was simply due to a little cleaning frenzy I got caught up in. Sadly, this is a rare, rare thing for me, but I always enjoy it when it happens.

Below you’ll find what Dan and I encounter sometimes when we come in for a final tuck-in on our way to bed. When we asked the following morning, he said his puppet friends were Bear and Crocodile. Aah, I love that guy.

1 comment:

Flee said...

What a sweet heart! He had a slumber party with his friends!